Delhi Government has issued restrictive guidelines to stop the spread of Corona in the union territory. According to guidelines, a negative report of COVID-19 is necessary for the people travelling from Maharashtra and that should be older than 72 hrs.
The government also released some unrestricted works which can be done without asking for permissions. These are
1. Funeral related gatherings up to 20 persons
2. Marriage related gatherings up to 50 persons
3. Restaurants and Bars are allowed up to 50% of the capacity
4. Transportation by Delhi Metro: restricted up to 50% seating capacity
5. Stadia are open for sports events but without spectators
6. Cinema/Theatres/Multiplexes are permitted to open with 50% capacity
7. Private offices are advised to stagger time and staff; work from home is preferable
8. All government offices staff would be reduced to 50% of the capacity(remaining to work from home) except Grade-1 and above officers.
All the necessary services like health, fire department, electricity will function without any restrictions.